Lielvārde


Lēdmane


Jumprava
baznic
18 Meža Street, Lielvārde
+371 65053199, +371 29534174

Business Hours By appointment/ По предворительной записи.

In 1936 the Roman Catholic congregation of Lielvārde received land for a church and cemetery. The  church was orginally designed by engineer A. Strazdiņš, but rebuilt in 1992 based on the design by Pēteris Rudzītis. The altar painting “Heart of Jesus” was given to the church by Prelate E. Stukels, but the sacred icon “The Virgin Mary” was brought from Poland in 1991 by P. Odiņš.

 X 
Turpinot lietot šo lapu, Jūs piekrītat, ka Lielvārdes novada pašvaldība uzkrās un lietos sīkdatnes Jūsu ierīcē.
Vairāk informācijas Piekrītu